Wednesday 1 May 2013

IMPORTANT - MISTAKE ON WINNERS THAT WERE ANNOUNCED TODAY!

Hi Everyone

I am SO sorry to do this but I have made a mistake on the winners that were announced today on the STB blog, I have announced April's winners as March's...

I can only apologise for this huge mistake on my part and to partly blame the sandman who was putting me to sleep as I was trying to get all the blogs scheduled late last night...

I am going to update the post with March & April Winners as well as May's challenge tomorrow...

Thank you

Mel


2 comments:

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

I don't think you did make a mistake! at least one that you published, I was on the blog most of the day and this is the only thing I saw!

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

Is there going to be a challenge for May?