Friday 1 January 2016

January Challenge

Hey STB fans,

First off I just want to wish you a Happy New Year so, 


Its an exciting new year with lots of news.


A whole lot of new sponsors are joining us this year. 

And we say good bye to our current design team and to introduce you to a brand new team.



But first lets see what this months challenge is.

Lets see what our design team made of this gorgeous mood board and we say  goodbye to some of these lovely ladies

Heikes,
                            
My name is Heike,
I am married to the love of my life. He helps and supports me in everything I do, including 
my scrapbooking. I am a fulltime mom of four fantastic, beautiful, lovely kids.
I live in The Netherlands. 
I love the moments in my little studio.
Art work is my soul and my conversation over my life. I try to transfer that in my own piece of art work. 
I like to mixture different styles. I improvise and put several types of expressions in my projects.
I am thrilled and honored to be a part of Scrap The Boys design team and to work with such AMAZING ladies. I look forward to sharing my Scrap The Boys creations with you.
Katie

Hi there! I am a sort of SAHM living in sunny Brisbane with my DH and three sometimes darling children (daughters Niamh almost 16 and Erin almost 14 and son Liam 10). So I am lucky enough to have plenty of scrapping fodder, although as they have grown they let me take less photos so I am sometimes forced to scrap my nephew's and niece's!
I have been scrapping seriously for around 10 years and have been lucky enough to be published and contributed to some design teams for both online sites and a bricks and mortar store. Currently I am designing for White With 1, D-lish Scraps and most recently I have been chosen as a Scrapbooking Memories Creative Team member for 2015.
I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of Scrap the Boys team, as this was always one of my go to challenge sites for my own recreational scrapping, and of course being part of this talented bunch!

 Kerryn
Hi there! My name is Kerryn, I am a country born girl living in the suburbs of Adelaide with my fiancee Shane and son, Harrison. I was originally introduced into scrapbooking by my Mum nearly 10 years ago. The first few years it was a simple hobby until 2007 when I joined my first online forum. I haven't looked back since, except now it's definitely classed as an obsession. I am currently creating for Words or Whatever Chipboard and Stuck?! Sketches, but in the past I have created for Bella Blvd, 123 Challenge, Kraft It Up and a few American online stores, I have even had my work displayed at CHA. It's a privilege to be back with Scrap The Boys and to be rubbing shoulders with such awesome talent. I am really looking forward to 2015.


 Chantelle
Hello - I'm a wife and mum - we have four fabulous boys who keep us busy and entertained.  They are my source of inspiration and will often grace my scrapbook pages.  I'm a crafter who loves to include some sort of craft into my daily schedule.  I enjoy scrapbooking, project life, mixed media, crocheting and more recently, weaving.  I love them all; you will often find me sharing my projects on Instagram.
I live in a beautiful seaside town in the South-West of Western Australia. 
I'm delighted to be joining the Design Team for Scrap the Boys and can't wait to share my inspiration each month.  I love the scrapbooking community and the amazing, talented people that I meet.

instagram: @madebychantelle

Agnus

 Hi my name is Agnus and I live in the Penrith area of Sydney. I'm a 38 yr old mumma of 3 gorgeous boys aged 4, 12 and almost 18 and have been scrapping all the little details of our lives for the past 10 years. I have a clean layered style with a focus on photos and love to make my own embellies and am super happy to be back on the Scrap the Boys team smile emoticon






Sue and Amy will be staying on to next term, Stay tuned for the 15th for there bio.
Amy,

And Lets have a look at what we are playing for

Faber Castell has a prize pack to give away

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking have a prize pack

How would you like to have a chance of this prize? There are a couple changes to the rules so read carefully. 

1. Create a layout using the challenge as your inspiration. Have fun, be creative!
2. If you have a blog link it to the link on the right. Otherwise send me a picture of it through the facebook page and I can link it for you.
3. You must have liked sponsors of the month. We are so lucky to have these donations lets send them some love.
4. Since you are in the loving mood. Make sure you are following this blog and have liked our facebook page to be eligible for prizes.

Ok Stay Tuned for our new Design Team on the 15th,

Stay Scrappy 
Amy xox


1 comment:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I love this mood board. Count me in! Gonna play along!